12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Keeper Stone

2 posters

Go down

The Keeper Stone Empty The Keeper Stone

Post  Mike12 Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:28 pm

The Keeper Stone

I was so excited when I finally finished getting all 12 Secrets.  What to do now?  I hear the grumbling from other toons about farming the metals in the plane of the Elderkin.  Sounds like a grind but I am kind of excited as well since it will be all new to me.  So, I head through the Portal to the plane of Elderkin and there are so many dragons running around.  I am terrified.  I realize that I am damaging the one I am fighting and after a few heals I finally manage to kill it.  I am thinking this is not so bad.  Killing dragons and picking up claws.  I feel like one of the regulars.  Then this tiny creature no larger than a pixie throws what I later find out is the “Implosion Spell” at me and I am insta-dead.  I go to the Library to read books and nothing really explains the situation I have found myself in (impetus for this book).  What I need is called “The Keepers Stone”.  
To get it I must go to the deep, to the Deep Thought University near Mithrilfin. Port to Cross Blades, run through Valdemars house.  The entrance to the deep is on the bottom right of the mini-map.  Run north and down hill once in the deep to the Tower the leads to the Deep Stone Passage.  Go all the way to the end of the passage to the Ruins of Mithrilfin.  Run along outside of Mithrilfin down the left side of the mini-map to the bottom and just a few steps to the right, there should be a transition the leads to the deep thought university.  Go east and through the welcome area to the first building.  The is the Administration building and is where you must get a campus pass.  Now go across the bridge to Professor Mixyez Lab.  Talk to the professor and then go through the door in the center of room and then open elevator like door and touch the strange light.
You will be teleported to the Deep Thought Horizon.  Your path is long and fraught with death.  There are approximately 15 Vortex Aberrations between you and your goal.  They all throw implosion. If your Fortitude save is high enough you will survive and take no damage, if not , well Rez and come back and keep trying.  Finally, you must defeat the” keeper of the stone” whom is the guardian of the Power Source.  If killed, he will drop the keeper stone.  Use this item once per reset and never fear Implosion again.

Last edited by Mike12 on Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mike12

Back to top Go down

The Keeper Stone Empty Re: The Keeper Stone

Post  L0BSTER Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:57 am

Well done.. I like this book, it will come in handy for other players.

You will receive a publish contract soon

Publish Contract has been received DONE!

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down