12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merrapi's attic

2 posters

Go down

merrapi's attic Empty merrapi's attic

Post  barrance Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:05 pm

You've been to the basement and defeated the assassin 10 time and Merrapi has rewarded you well, but the XP is good and the golds is to , but what to do with more bottles.
Merrapi offers you more gold oooorrrr you can go to his attic.

What you ask is up there, Bats Bees and Zombies OH MY. THESE ARE VERY HARD TO BATTLE. So a wise sojourner of 12 ds advised me to seek remedy in the private shop, the you will find invisible paint that grant Greater sanctuary. Thins my friend will allow you to ghost through these obstacles.

Next you will find many hall way split into two path with a door at each end, only one door will respond to you prodding, and it will tell you it is an ODD door and ask for a combination, what you say could it be ......an odd door needs an odd combination. 1-3-5-7

behind the door you will find 2 portals of witch one will move you forward and the outer set you back ...PAINFULLY

As a public service i will share my cousin Sho LYnes instruction on getting through so listen carefully.

corridor door portal
1 L R
2 L R
3 R R
4 L R
5 R L
6 R L
7 R R
8 L L
9 L L
10 L R
11 R R
12 R R
13 R L
14 R L
15 L L
16 R L

then you come to a single long hall way with a single ODD door the portal to this is the left.

personally i find making 200 trips through this area a real pain so collect bottles and make it ONCE. oh fyi this is a requirement for mith training.

enjoy

Indingo Mantoya

barrance

Back to top Go down

merrapi's attic Empty Re: merrapi's attic

Post  L0BSTER Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:13 pm

This will become a great tool to use..

Great work barry.. !!

You will recieve a publish Contract..

L0BSTER

L0BSTER
L0BSTER