12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Key To Adventure

2 posters

Go down

The Key To Adventure Empty The Key To Adventure

Post  karioki Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:17 am

The Key to Adventure

"Why would I want some old key?" I asked the prosperous farmer. "You probably don't." he replied. Great I thought. Here I am exhausted, stinking from battle and covered in the blood of a Goblin Chief. Just what I can use - babble. I could feel myself getting irritated. Then I noticed the farmer was still talking. "You will come to a small inn called the Leif Inn. My Brother stays there and drinks his trouble away."

My peevishness waned and my interest was piqued. An Inn - presumably with a bath and ale. Ahhhh sweet ale. This key thing was sounding better and better. I took my leave and traveled south via TCWAN to the Forest Road Unpatrolled and once there booked a room at the Inn.

The downhearted proprietor (another matter) of the inn gave me a room for free which really helped as only I have what I earned off the goblins. As I lay in a warm tub sucking on a bottle of ale I had picked up off the floor I reviewed the day and ultimately came to the key. Apparently, it opens the gates barring entry to the mines located directly behind the Leif Inn. The farmers brother owns the mines but they were taken over by goblins and bugbears. He doesn't care what I do but if I do go in he hinted that there might also be something else in the mine.

As I sank deliciously into a soft cotton mattress thoughts of gold to be plundered danced in my head. I slept very well.

Antonio

karioki

Back to top Go down

The Key To Adventure Empty Re: The Key To Adventure

Post  L0BSTER Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:41 pm

cool read..

Antonio will need the publish contract for his story.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Key To Adventure Empty Re: The Key To Adventure

Post  L0BSTER Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Publish Contract DONE!!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin