12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessing gone wrong

2 posters

Go down

Blessing gone wrong Empty Blessing gone wrong

Post  Erikwithak Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Well that sucked, all the blessing rods I bought disappeared from my bags, I had 150 of them spent 1,000,000 xp to get them. my best guess is that 12DS logon screen spotted them as IR items and ported the rods to the DM control room. here's hoping nina will find them Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

Blessing gone wrong Empty Re: Blessing gone wrong

Post  L0BSTER Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:23 pm

I am sorry I was away but in the mean time, this will be fixed soon as possible in the next update.

in the mean time, if you want to do blessing... buy them about 10-20mins before the event takes part for the time being.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down