12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disciple of speedy McFist

Go down

Disciple of speedy McFist Empty Disciple of speedy McFist

Post  barrance Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Before the blade i was a simple monk, set on the path by Eric the Bald when he gave me my first pair of open palm gloves and sent me out to explore the world. Return when you feel you have obtained a degree of wisdom and skill and i will reward you if appropriate.

i traveled these lands, learned and studied, returned to be tested by Eric and he rewarded me with upgraded equipment. One day i heard of a land higher ground and left these lands to search out a most louded master there to see if i could augment my training. There i found a master named Speedy Mcfist and such were his kata, combinations, and forms that i knew i must apprentice to him, and such was his modesty that he agreed i could train beside him, for all know of the dangers of the end-times.

Long were the days i studied his Dow(way) finding my dexterity greatly improved as well my unarmed strikes and fortitude. we trained so our skin took on the characteristics of Armour. i trained body to resist disease, poison, my mind was hardened as well my soul so as magic i shed like a duck sheds water. I studied the craft of weapons and armors to know of their weaknesses. we disciplined our selves to forged iron will.

We practice skill of silent death, parrying weapons, and gymnastics so our enemies would not see us until their death took them and not touch us if they did.

One day a i warmed up for training a messenger came to the master and told him that the wondrous material mytheral, thought lost to history is rediscovered back in the land of dark secrets and the deep university has a man learning its secrets. My master tturned to me and said that i must travel back to these lands, seek out the univesity and leanr these secrets for they would be instumental to the fall of the elderkind.

Brutal was his tutledge lasting inspiration, acid mastery, epic amour and weapons, the last test was to defeat his pet in a perscribed time and return with the pets collar, this i learned was nearly impossible so i used my skills in evasion and dexterity to simply pick the pocket of the pet and returned with the collar. during this time, i loss some weapons finesse to learn to improve my critical hits, forgo prowess for overwhelming hits, and some dexterity so i could devastate my opponents to make full use of this wondrous mythirill. Now my flurry and furry of my blows would overwhelm and stun my opponents.

Now i finally judge my self ready to spit in the eye of the alpha omega himself....i come for you lizard.

transcribed from the book of sho lynn by Timmie the wizard

folowing is speedy mcfist build

human

Starting Statistics: (Subby) [40]
STR: 10 (14) [14]
DEX: 16 (20) [35]
CON: 14 (14) [14]
INT: 14 (14) [14]
WIS: 14 (18) [18]
CHA: 8 (Cool [8]

Classes: Monk (40)

Skills: Maximize Craft Armor, Craft Weapon, Discipline, Hide, Listen, Parry, and Tumble each level.

Level 1:
Hardened Soul - Grants additional saves and is a prerequisite for Legendary hardened soul.
Toughness - The bonus 60 hit points is extremely nice as you start with 12 constitution.

Level 2:

Level 3:
Weapon Finesse - You need this to gain your DEX modifier to your attack rating.

Level 4:
Statistic Increase: Dexterity

Level 5:

Level 6:
Weapon Focus - Unarmed Strike: This grants your character a bonus +2 to your attack rating.

Level 7:

Level 8:

Level 9:
Blind Fight: This will help you hit concealed monsters, and goes hand-in-hand with your listen skill.

Level 10:

Level 11:

Level 12:

Weapon Focus - Shuriken: Grants the character a better chance of scoring a hit with your best ranged weapons
RELVL change to improved crit for myth training

Level 13:

Level 14:

Level 15:
Great Fortitude: Grants the character a bonus +2 to their fortitude save. It is useful for this build as the fortitude save is a little low.

Level 16:

Level 17:

Level 18:
Iron Will: Adds an additional +2 to your will saves, keeping it in the mid-60 range and level 60.

Level 19:

Level 20:

Level 21:
Epic Weapon Focus - Unarmed Strike: Provides an additional +2 to your attack bonus with your main weapon.

Level 22:

Level 23:

Level 24:

Epic Prowess: Provides a bonus +1 to your attack rating, and improves the efficiency of Legendary Weapon Focus - Unarmed Strike
relvl change to overwhelming crit for mith training, also trade off 1 gr8 dex for dev crit

Level 25:
Bonus Feat: Armor Skin: Provides a bonus +2 to your armor class. Alternatively, you could take Improved Spell Resistance for a bonus +2 to your Spell Resistance as your AC will be high anyway.

Level 26:

Level 27:
Great Dexterity I: Adds another point to your dexterity, raising your attack bonus, reflex save, and armor class.

Level 28:

Level 29:

Level 30:
Bonus Feat: Improved Spell Resistance I (II)*: This will further raise your spell resistance by another 2 points.
Great Dexterity II: Adds another point to your dexterity, raising your attack bonus, reflex save, and armor class.

Level 31:

Level 32:

Level 33:
Great Dexterity III: Adds another point to your dexterity, raising your attack bonus, reflex save, and armor class.

Level 34:

Level 35:
Bonus Feat: Improved Spell Resistance II (III)*: This will further raise your spell resistance by another 2 points. Alternatively you could take Self Concealment I for a base 10% concealment if Empty Body or other spells were to fade.

Level 36:

Great Dexterity IV: Adds another point to your dexterity, raising your attack bonus, reflex save, and armor class.

Level 37:

Level 38:

Level 39:
Great Dexterity V: Adds another point to your dexterity, raising your attack bonus, reflex save, and armor class.

Level 40:

Bonus Feat: Improved Spell Resistance III (IV)*: This will further raise your spell resistance by another 2 points. Alternatively you could take Self Concealment I (II) for a base 10% (20%) concealment if Empty Body or other spells were to fade.

Features at Level 40:
Attack Bonus: 43
Armor Class: 50
STR: 14
DEX: 35
CON: 14
INT: 14
WIS: 18
CHA: 8
Saves: Unsure. Can someone calculate?
these stats mean nothing due to our wish system and when relvling when ready to mith train feats will have to be adjusted for cleave gr8 cleave and power attact.

barrance

Back to top Go down