12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HC quest Strange Basement is bugged

2 posters

Go down

HC quest Strange Basement is bugged Empty HC quest Strange Basement is bugged

Post  karioki Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:48 pm

If the dragon eggs are destroyed before you kill the Dragon Keeper you will not be able to complete the quest. The quest worked fine for my fighter as by necessity he does things in the correct sequence. My wizard, however, nukes the Dragon Keeper with fireballs which simultaneously destroys the Elderkind Eggs. The software knows I destroyed the eggs as with every egg destroyed it is announced that I have destroyed Elderkind Eggs. When I go back to the scout he tells me not to return until I have destroyed the eggs. Ergo the scout is unusable until reset.

karioki

Back to top Go down

HC quest Strange Basement is bugged Empty Re: HC quest Strange Basement is bugged

Post  L0BSTER Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:21 pm

I'll look into it.

edit....

So I took my (HC) Wizard down there and blasted away with Fireballs and left the leader alive till last and destroyed the eggs. then leader last.. went back to the (HC) Scout and it gave me the 500 gold..

so I am not sure how it was bugged.. it seemed like it was a one off bug.. unless this has been happening for a while for your caster..??

so.. if this still happens please report back to this topic and I will try and make some adjustments to the script to take into AOE spells.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HC quest Strange Basement is bugged Empty Re: HC quest Strange Basement is bugged

Post  karioki Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:31 pm

I actually had this happen twice.  

I worked around it by pulling the Keeper away from the eggs before blasting him.

Karioki

Edit: Removed an erroneous statement.

karioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down