12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Lost the Game

2 posters

Go down

How I Lost the Game  Empty How I Lost the Game

Post  NachtSchatten Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:12 pm

First time I encountered The Game was when I was playing World of Warcraft back during the Burning Crusade retail release. Since then I have happily kept it going to all I encounter, you're welcome Smile

1) Everyone in the world is playing The Game. A person cannot refuse to play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.

2) Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.

3) Losses must be announced.  This can be verbally, with a phrase such as "I just lost The Game", or in any other way

And some helpful information for new players:
1) Kill Beetles in the Eastlands until you're level 3

2) Go to the Docks and get your Waterbreathing Ring by killing the cougar and returning its hide to the Captain.

3) Grab a blunt weapon, go kill sharks in the waters while collecting the clothes in the chest. Return the clothes to the lady on the dock for 2,000 gp.

4) Use the gold to buy 3-5 potions of Invisibility.

5) Go to the Temple to access the Portal Plane, go to the one marked Room with 7 Doors. From here you will head to the wall you spawn in facing and take either door. From here you want to go through the beams of light, once you go through the first one, use your potion. You can walk past all the enemies, walk to the next beam and after that you will come to an area that has 4 beams of light, you need to use them until you land on the area in the center, from there go up to the chain and pull it.

6) After acquiring your item, head back to the portal plane ( use another potion if you need to) and now we head to the Gathol Labyrinth B portal. Use a potion after entering the area, go to the second door on your right. Follow the right wall to the door, from there you need to follow the left wall. Hug is as close as you can so the enemies don’t cast true seeing. Youll go through 2 large gates before coming to a wooden door. Behind this door is an altar where you can choose another item, give yourself time to look at each option.

Im not that far into the game yet, but I can manage to do this on a level 1 ( when I gave them the potions) so it can be done easily, you just gotta take the chance Smile

~NachtSchatten~

NachtSchatten

Back to top Go down

How I Lost the Game  Empty Re: How I Lost the Game

Post  L0BSTER Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:09 am

nice book for new players Smile Smile

You will receive a publish contract:DONE.

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down