12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journal of Handel Pendragon Blackguard.

Go down

Journal of Handel Pendragon Blackguard. Empty Journal of Handel Pendragon Blackguard.

Post  L0BSTER Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:49 pm

As I was sitting on my porch watching the people of Cross Blade go down the road I spotted my old old friend Erik the black. He had a fiend with him, Krieg.. one of the most dangerous fiends I have ever seen.

Erik told me Krieg was one of the strongest companions in the game. I told him I would like to help my friend Gar Mann get one. he gave me a book written by Herman titled (Let your evil flow). The book outlined the benefits of the Black Guard but.. did not explain how to get the fiend upgraded.

I started asking around and found that I needed about 25 lvls of BG, my alignment needed to be chaotic evil, the spell epic fiend feat, and an evil deed to get the attention of Haus.

Within the ruins of mithrilfin, I noticed a door which was located on the left side as you went through the gates. I needed at least 1-Thousand mithril in my count before they would allow me to enter through the door.

While inside I needed to talk to the female prisoner in the prison; her name was: Kathryl Mithrilfin.

When I got to the prison she would only answer when a specific response was given to her. She asked if I would be willing to help.. I answered by writing out - Sure;

sooner after.. she explained her situation and would like to cause some problems and for the first task, I was asked to burn a tree.. Well more like poison a tree, I was not sure how this was going to be done but not so long ago I got myself some Mother’s Milk that would be suited for the job, and off I went and did the deed.

When I returned after doing the first task, she asked me to do a second task.. To go and kidnap a child and sacrifice it at the altar at the Drows Temple.. I was unsure about doing this but since I am evil.. I took the task on. So off I went and saw a child skipping along in crossblade at night and put her into my holding sack she did scream and cry.. So I slapped her a few times to shut that bitch up.

Once arriving at the altar and putting the child on the table, she started to scream as her body parts were getting disintegrated. Soon after a black armor appeared to challenge me.. It was the soul of Krieg.. I had to fight him.

Killed Krieg and reported back to Kathryl and she tossed Krieg’s soul tool. At first I was disappointed because nothing seemed to happen but the next time I summoned my fiend Krieg showed up. And yes he is very powerful.

Wrote by Handel Pendragon + L0BSTER’s help to clean it and adjustments.
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Journal of Handel Pendragon Blackguard. Empty Re: Journal of Handel Pendragon Blackguard.

Post  L0BSTER Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:57 pm

Publish Contract has been received:DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down