12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upcoming update 30th of April 2021

Go down

The Upcoming update 30th of April 2021  Empty The Upcoming update 30th of April 2021

Post  L0BSTER Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:13 pm

The Plan for the 30th April

The 12 Dark Secrets Persistent world will be updated from 8193.13 too 8193.20. I would like to thank the players for your patience while I fixed a few old bugs so its less stressful on me when new ones appear.

This is a huge jump so there will be a lot of changes that was done by Beamdog.. so keep that is mind and it might be out of my hands..

.. Common Questions ..

Q1 – if you are updating the server do I need also to change my version?

A1 – You do not need to update or change your version you will still be within the 8193.x version, Me and Pitoni will be the only one to update our version.

Q2 – if your updating I might as well update.!

A2 – Yes you can.. you can update to whatever version you want.. just as long you say within the (8193.xx)

Q3 – What happends if the version of NWNEE goes 8194.0 ….

A3 – I have no idea.. I am not sure how long beamdog is going to add those small version numbers.. but if beamdog comes out with a huge update.. I would ask you to hold out and don’t update, if you update you will lose access to 12 Dark secrets “maybe”

.... Update ..........

- within the (Lodestone Mine 4: Ancient Shrine) the beetles kept respawning every 1 minute. this has been changed to every 10 minutes once the player enters the encounter.

- The Storm of vengeance has once again been looked at and tweaked and learnt from my mistake. anyway it works the way it use to be and improved with stun of 2 rounds. (also it will still have the 2 cast limit per-minute this is to stop the spamming going and lagging the server.)

- some bugs were fixed at the silver mage, to do with the armor

- Since some Clerics got the fire shard they were limited by which creatures that could be hurt by the Flame Strike so this has been changed so the Spell Immunity to level 6 or lower has been bent so that it will work against those creatures. as long you have the fire shard..

- The Crypt Level 2 - now has Random spawns..

- it seems like the respawn of Taskmaster and Karen was still bugged. so they have been changed to encounters, this should fix the problem.

- Some more books has been added towards the library

- Lord Wick has another Questline that he would like you assistance with.<- (“For the time being allow me to do some tests on the live server before you take part and do it.”)

all the best

L0BSTER

Last edited by L0BSTER on Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more books)
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down