12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuebits' notes on shifters

Go down

Tuebits' notes on shifters Empty Tuebits' notes on shifters

Post  Brokk Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:58 pm

While I was travelling this vast world searching for items with focal energies, I have come across a curious creature who seems to have the ability to change its for, thus altering his abilities.
To my surprise I find this was no creature at all, but a discipline of a certain sect of druids, they call it shifting.
I went to the library to see if anyone has ever encountered these druids before and in fact I did find a tomb entitled the 72 forms of shifters, the information I received from this volume was very interesting, and I wanted to know more, so I spent time with these "shifters" and I shall now share with you the information I have uncovered beyond the tomb I discovered earlier.

As a druid decides to train as a shifter, they choose which forms they would like to excel at. some forms benefit with shifter levels, some forms prefer druid levels, and some forms utilize a combined addition of either class. this leads a druid to be able to train from a very simple training, or a very complex training to reach maximum balanced in most forms.

Here is a general list of some of the most popular forms, and the statistics which raise their combat abilities.

Wyrmling/Dragon : concentration
Minotaur : Strength, Discipline
Manticore : druid + shifter levels, + Wisdom bonus ( possibly attack bonus has something to do with damage consistency)
Death Slaad : Druid + shifter LEVELS , + discipline
Risen Lord : STR
Rakshasa : Animal Empathy, Spellcraft, Wisdom

Shifters also have access to a potion bag which will convert certain items with on use abilities into potions.. look for this in the druid grove near Ambrose.

please feel free to leave an insert if you have discovered any other special tidbits about this sect of the druid class.

Brokk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum