12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tablet of Source energy Pez dispenser :)

2 posters

Go down

Tablet of Source energy Pez dispenser :) Empty Tablet of Source energy Pez dispenser :)

Post  ReturningZedd Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:01 am

I have heard stories of a legendary artifact that is every adventurer's boon.  For those of you who are unfamiliar to what I am referring to, keep reading, all will see the wisdom of having this artifact for the mere cost of a few trinkets and a few million gold.  If one has a source energy tablet in inventory, before starting or ending a source run, it will trigger a conversation with the Old Crone (the starter of the source run, forgot her name).
     She will get your attention with the words "I need to talk to you." Once you engage her in conversation one learns for a few easy to get items, and 3 million gold the Old Crone will provide an item that will have 50 charges of source energy.  By hot keying this item one will have access to the source energy with out having to fool around looking through one's inventory to find a source tab to use.  Very useful when running in areas where a temporary health boost is needed.
    What are these "easy to get" items?
1) you will need a source energy tablet found in the Ocean of the Source in tubes and creature drops.
2) a breaker hammer, located outside the  Great Owl's tower, currently being held by a dragon spider
3) a Cat's Eye ring, found in one of the Gathol Labs (i will specifically mention which one when the server is back up)
4) a silver shard, obtained by having a stone weapon in your inventory and getting to the password protected (shhhhh) area where an anvil awaits. Interact with the anvil, which will destroy your stone weapon and give you the silver shard.
5) the last item is 3 million gold in your inventory.
    I hope that all all who read about this device, will have a desire to get one Smile.

a book by Divine Visitation

ReturningZedd

redwings likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tablet of Source energy Pez dispenser :) Empty Cat's Eye Ring

Post  redwings Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:30 am

Great book!

The ring is found in Gathol III

redwings

Back to top Go down