12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about the Server

2 posters

Go down

Questions about the Server Empty Questions about the Server

Post  Canan_Damascus Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:11 am

Hi guys, I just have a quick question about the servers operation. I have been playing for a little while now and have really enjoyed it, it's a great server and many of you have been kind enough to give me guidance without doing the work for me (just found the last of the secrets!!!). However recently (in the past week or so) I can only find the server occasionally which has been frustrating as I have put aside time to play and when I can find the server it's not always convenient. So my question is if there is some reason why I might not always be able to see the server.

Could it be because the server is down for maintenance? Or is it more likely an issue on my end? Or maybe I was blocked or something? Anyway, let me know if you have a solution or answer, thanks!

Canan_Damascus

Back to top Go down

Questions about the Server Empty Re: Questions about the Server

Post  L0BSTER Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:49 pm

Hello Canan_Damascus Smile

Firstly I would like to welcome you to 12 Dark Secrets and I hope you enjoy yourself while on the server.

The reason why the server can not be seen at times is because of the Server port which get sent across the internet does not get acknowledged by Beamdogs Active Master Server list. so to get around this you can either:

1) Try login in and out of NWNEE and hopefully it might show on the server list.. and I am sure you have done this a few times but still putting it out there.

2) use the direct connect button and put in the IP ADDRESS - 72.47.152.129:5121

3) If these still do not work.. Check this forum and look for the 12 Dark Secrets banner to check if its online or offline

http://www.iscandar.ch/server.php?ip=72.47.152.129&port=5121&template=signature&font=modern <--- URL Link "Click it"

All the best..

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Canan_Damascus Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:26 pm

Thank you for the help, I am currently having this issue again (the banner says the server is up) but when I try using the IP address it asks for a player password which i do not have. I dont know why it would ask for this but it wont let me log in because of it.

Canan_Damascus

Back to top Go down

Post  Canan_Damascus Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:28 pm

Nevermind, I was above to figure it out, thank you again

Canan_Damascus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down