12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some very suggestions of negligible importance

Go down

Some very suggestions of negligible importance Empty Some very suggestions of negligible importance

Post  wasgreg Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:10 am

First off, I've only played here a few hours and you guys are really nice. I have barely explored anything so these all might be very inconsequential ideas.

• Somewhere in starting location (Freemason crafting house? )  Outfit changing mannequins.   I was told there is a place with something like this in a higher level zone.  And if that is a enticement to get there, I understand.   I am just vain Razz  I also really like robe toggles and cape toggles. cuz, well vain.

• Have the crafting house shop sell all the dyes and not just leather (dark brown).  There really are lots of colors available.  Just sayin'  cuz, you know, vain.

• Perhaps have the imbiber sell 10 or 5 lot batches of healing kits as well as individual ones because, um...lazy. Razz

That aside,  I really like what you have going on here.  Enjoyed the tribute to Gary Gygax and and EZPickens.  Nice memorial stuff.

Thanks for listenin'

wasgreg
washere

wasgreg

Back to top Go down