12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The alter of Flames

2 posters

Go down

The alter of Flames Empty The alter of Flames

Post  fcanis Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:09 pm

In the beggining of my journey as an adventurer i heard about an altar that was important in the fight against the elderkind. Did not wanted to go too deep in that because of my lack of experience and to be totaly honest wasnt very interested in that elderkind crap, I just wanted to kill. One day, in my killings, i entered in a place that people called Gathol Labirynth B, that place is heavilty guarded by drows, the dark elves, strong fighters and very skilled mages.
My path through the labirynt was hard, but i managed to find a merchant there, a Drow that could sell some of the best itens in the world, including some magic itens called "wishes" that some say you can even get stronger and agile, but i felt that he/she wasnt the best that i could get in that place, i had to keep searching, keep killing, keep slaying all the drows of that place, after a lot of wandering inside, a few days worth of fighting and running i found a room heavily guarded and an altar in the middle. After cleaning the room from all the Drows i sensed something driving me to the flame, it was like something was talking to me, some what of entity.
I couldnt handle my curiosity and talked to the flame, i know its strange and looks like im dumb, it said me a bunch of things about the elderkind and the fight against them, i payed zero atetion to that, but the one thing that catched my atention was a reward from talking to the flame, it gave me a powerful belt that suited my needs, made me more powerful and resilient to do more killing. Only a few seasons after that i learned that, the flame was one of the secrets to the fight against the elderkind. No need to say, that if one secret gave me a powerful item, the others might have another worthy rewards too, i think now im going to search for more secrets.

Written by Theresa the Ruthless

fcanis

Back to top Go down

The alter of Flames Empty Re: The alter of Flames

Post  L0BSTER Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:55 pm

You will receive a publish contract soon as possible

Publish Contract has been received. DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down