12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baroness

2 posters

Go down

The Baroness Empty The Baroness

Post  manoelfopoa Thu May 30, 2019 4:52 pm

There is a cavern, deep underground, where the air is thick with smoke and the ground is covered with dust. The smoke rises from holes in the ground, possibly from an old goblin furnace forgotten by time, that fills the air making quite difficult to see and breathe. The dust is not a common one, but remains from disintegrated statues.

You see, this is the home of the medusae and the dust is from the adventurers that have fallen here!

The cave has two levels, run from a high medusa named Petra, that calls herself a Baroness. Her army has three ranks of soldiers: Sculptors, Lesser Medusae and Greater Medusae. They cover every branch of this smoky cavern in a chess like formation, with pawns taking the front line. In the very last room, lies the greater ones, her generals. They guard the place in the Baroness absence.

I came to know that the Baroness is hardly there. It seems she only shows up when something has happened to one of her generals.

It was only when I was talking to one of the dwarves at Mithrilfin, a stout women that guards the wall, that I came to know of this place. It seems that by delivering her Petra's severed head, she can use it to make a dagger that grants its user some elemental immunity. This is the whole reason I crawled inside such cave and compiled these notes.

I have also successfully tested a theory. It's common knowledge that one gets turned into stone when looking directly at a medusa's glare, but what happens when you are invisible? Well, it seems that this lets you bypass mostly of the army in those caves. You see, there is a diversity to the Baroness’ forces not only on their ranks, but on their abilities and the lesser medusae are the ones responsible for spotting the invisible foes. They are the only ones with a true sight!

So if you ever end up there, don't forget your respiratory mask and an invisibility cloak.. and stay away from those lesser medusae! Otherwise you may join the ranks of the dust champions that lie there!

By Yosei Takeno
manoelfopoa
manoelfopoa

Back to top Go down

The Baroness Empty Re: The Baroness

Post  L0BSTER Thu May 30, 2019 5:53 pm

Cool book about the Baroness Very Happy

you will receive a publish contract soon

L0BSTER

publish contract have been received DONE!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum