12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To wield a flaming Blade - Rian Soul / Assasin and Thief

2 posters

Go down

To wield a flaming Blade - Rian Soul / Assasin and Thief Empty To wield a flaming Blade - Rian Soul / Assasin and Thief

Post  Cambion Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:40 pm

To wield a flaming blade dwarven style

The Elderkin need defeating and where they lurk requires a power to both reach and defeat, where you can gain power through magic and strength of arm is important this is what you should seek out. The power of flame can be granted in many ways one is through magic and steel, and the Dwarves that live in the halls of Mithrilfin know this secret, through the use of their forges, tools and skills.

I remember  my  journey started at Crossed Blades Castle, I had been working for the local lord clearing a few rat problems and he suggested I speak with the local archaeologist working around the nearby river, they had discovered passageways that they believed could lead to the fabled home of the Dwarves. After weeks of travel I found the city, but not after a lot of sneaking and hiding and general skulduggery was required passing through dark halls and fields of Roth , animals bred for not only their meat but for the rare metal they could produce through living in the ore rich land.

The citadel of Mithrilfin stood before me guarded by surly souls hosted within a mighty underground cavern, a tribute to what dwarves could achieve. Unhelpful and craving for gems and natural ores running throughout this underground region dealing with these short stout beings was a challenge;  you can gain great reputation by delivering fine metals and gems. One Dwarf did help and pointed me to the scales of the city stating, “Throw ya Mithril in the Scales and Ya’ll earn respect”. He mumbled something about the farm and the Great Roth who feed on mithril rich lands, and the evil Lady Petra.
Now started my journey; to learn and earn their trust. I worked, I labored hard and collected mithril for these surly souls for nigh on "One hundred" of our days, helping the herder Murin Nufgen. And my reputation was earnt as I weighed down their scales. I could now leave the dark farms and learn to use the dwarven forges, and for all my hard work was rewarded with majestic tools. Applying this tool to my cherished dagger it became infused with flame and power.
Long days mining and a time at the forges had paid off , new skills and the power of flames seeping from my weapons were mine maybe now I could face the Elderkind.

“An Extract from the Journals of Rian Soul” , Assassin and Thief

Glossary

City of Mithrilfin: Home of the Dwarves and their forges
Mithril: Rare Magical Ore, found in dust chip and Nugget form
Town Scales: Used to measure and weigh ore
Mithril Weapon Tool: Used to imbue enchantments to edged blades

Last edited by Cambion on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cambion

Back to top Go down

To wield a flaming Blade - Rian Soul / Assasin and Thief Empty Re: To wield a flaming Blade - Rian Soul / Assasin and Thief

Post  L0BSTER Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:46 pm

This is an interesting book.

You will recieve a publish contract soon...

L0BSTER

Last edited by L0BSTER on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To wield a flaming Blade - Rian Soul / Assasin and Thief Empty Re: To wield a flaming Blade - Rian Soul / Assasin and Thief

Post  L0BSTER Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Publish Contract DONE!!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down