12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how caster's can destroy the miothril vien's in the Druegar mines w/ PETS!!!

3 posters

Go down

how caster's can destroy the miothril vien's in the Druegar mines w/ PETS!!! Empty how caster's can destroy the miothril vien's in the Druegar mines w/ PETS!!!

Post  ReturningZedd Thu May 20, 2021 11:02 pm

Hi All,
       Let me tell you a story. I was trying to drown my sorrows in a bar, trying not to think about all the mithril I had to acquire, and my good friend, Angie came up to me and asked "Why are you looking so depressed Spell??"  She calls me "Spell" for my dwarven name can be hard for a human to pronounce.

"Well, I need mithril and was told the mithril veins in the mines, when destroyed, sometimes leave behind mithril which I can give to the underground dwarves, but when I try to break them it takes FOREVER!!! What's a caster supposed to do?"

My so called friend just laughed at me.  when she noticed how I was re-acting she stopped and said "No I am no......oh wait, yes, I am and do you wanna know why??"

"Sure."

"OK, summon your mummy lord and.." started Angie

"I think you are mistaken, FRIEND, the lord just watches me break them, he does nothing!!" I replied.

"Do you give him any instructions?" asked Angie.

"Yes, he attacks the druegar miners all the time, just like I told him to!!" was my response.

"Okay, while attacking the veins, do you tell him to do anything??" asked Angie.

"Aren't his standing orders in effect??" I asked.

"Nope, tell him to attack nearest again for EACH vein you attack" advised Angie

"Okay, I will see if it makes a difference, but thanks for giving me hope"

A book by Spell-Casting Shield

Last edited by ReturningZedd on Fri May 21, 2021 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

ReturningZedd

Back to top Go down

how caster's can destroy the miothril vien's in the Druegar mines w/ PETS!!! Empty Re: how caster's can destroy the miothril vien's in the Druegar mines w/ PETS!!!

Post  Erikwithak Thu May 20, 2021 11:20 pm

ok so, to sum things up I am very confused! basically wile attacking mithril veins in the durgar mines, tell your pet to attack and he will?
Erikwithak
Erikwithak

Back to top Go down

how caster's can destroy the miothril vien's in the Druegar mines w/ PETS!!! Empty Re: how caster's can destroy the miothril vien's in the Druegar mines w/ PETS!!!

Post  ReturningZedd Fri May 21, 2021 2:25 am

yes, if you are hitting the vein, doing damage or not, so long as you are attacking it with a weapon, if you tell the mummy lord to "ATTACK NEAREST" he will attack the vein, i have not tried doing it with a spell yet, i will try that later

ReturningZedd

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Fri May 21, 2021 2:43 am

Based on some feedback

When I saw the line saying ""Why are you looking so depressed Spell??" I was little confused at first because I did not take into account you were speaking about you Toon called "Spell-Casting Shield" <-- in full name.

I took some of the I's and used "Spell-Casting Shield".

My version to help me understand a little better what was going on..

Hi All,

When Spell-Casting Shield has a conversation with Angie

Let me tell you a story: My good friend, Angie came up to me and asked "Why are you looking so depressed Spell-Casting Shield??"

"Well, I need mithril and was told the mithril veins in the mines, when you destroy them, sometimes they leave behind mithril, Which I can give to the underground dwarves in mithrilfin, but when I try to break them it takes FOREVER! with my weapon, What's a caster supposed to do?"

My so called friend.. Just laughed at me. When she noticed, how I was re-acting she stopped laughing and said "No I am not.. Oh wait, yes I am, Do you wanna know why??"

"Sure."

"OK, Summon your mummy lord and.."Spell-Casting Shield.. interrupts, Angie...

"I think you are mistaken, FRIEND, the lord just watches me break them, he does nothing!!" Spell-Casting Shield replied.

"Do you give him any instructions?" asked Angie.

"Yes, he attacks the druegar miners all the time, just like I told him to!!" Spell-Casting Shield, responded.

"Okay, while attacking the veins, do you tell him to do anything??" asked Angie.

"Aren't his standing orders in effect??" Spell-Casting Shield, asked.

"Nope, tell the Mummy Lord to "ATTACK NEAREST" while you are bashing it also then he will make a start bashing it as well, this will speed things up, but you will need to do this for, EACH vein you attack" this will speed things up advised Angie

"Okay, I will see if it makes a difference, but thanks for giving me hope"

Now that you have made some changes since I was writing this its a little useless Smile Smile
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L0BSTER Fri May 21, 2021 2:44 am

Publish Contract has been received.. - DONE
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum