12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

2 posters

Go down

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Empty Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

Post  manoelfopoa Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Hey everyone,

Just saw the availability of the enhanced edition on Steam and one of the bullets is that it's supposed to have a backwards compatibility with the original game.

How much of this is true? I do believe that a migration would have an impact, but how much of it?
What do you guys think about it?

Cheers!
manoelfopoa
manoelfopoa

Back to top Go down

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Empty Re: Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition

Post  L0BSTER Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 am

Hello Mano,

The NWN:EE is backwards compatible but it does need tweaking as well to function the same and correct way as the original one. I have watched many videos and also listened to many gossips on Beamdogs forums. The Neverwinter Night enhanced edition is progressing nicely and I am hoping it fixes a lot of problems, bug and also have some additional content.

Also of people this year have decide to upgrade to the enhanced edition and they have done it with a good heart thinking about new people playing NWN and also keeping to the latest trends and update.

At the moment I strongly believe at this present time… why would I pay for nwn again for graphics?? It’s pointless at the moment. But that being said… I would buy it if it upholds what beamdog is trying to do…

(Is 12 Dark Secrets going to the enhanced edition)??
Nope! Why? – This persistent world has too many problems that needs fixing and I don’t want more additional problems that I have to deal with. - Pretty much: I don’t have the time to waste. I don’t know how long I am running this server….

Hear from you soon..

L0BSTER x
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down