12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 1

2 posters

Go down

The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 1 Empty The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 1

Post  Demondwarf Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Where am I? What is that noise? Why does my head hurt so much? My eyes start to become accustomed to my surroundings. I am in a tavern! That is the last time I go drinking with that sneaky rogue Hippy! He can really drink for a little guy! (checks pockets for gp and items) At least he did not rob me this time!

Today is the day I tackle those pesky demons in Beryl Grotto! Hippy told me I would find a staff worthy of a Wizard like me there. The problem is those floating beasts have caused me major problems before.  It is a good job I had my potion of invisibility otherwise I would have been a very dead dwarf.

Some time later.....I found the staff! The demons are no match for this dwarfs mighty Ice Spears! I was so proud showing it of back at the tavern! Then I hear a cackle come from a dark corner. "That staff is part of something much bigger and better!" I can not see who is speaking all I see is a thin grey skeletal hand grasping a goblet of wine. "Show yourself and explain what you mean!" As I go to cast a light spell to illuminate the tavern I feel time slow down and then all freezes as if time itself stopped.

The noise returns and time speeds back up....he has gone! How will I ever know who he was or what he means! I must find him! I will ask around and find more information but for now I must rest. But tomorrow the search begins.....

Demondwarf

Back to top Go down

The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 1 Empty Re: The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 1

Post  Demondwarf Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm

The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 2

Holy cow! that is a big dragon! Why do I let people talk me into these things! First I fight what appears to be a floating staff on fire then I walk into a Dragon bigger than a Tavern! His green scales deflecting arrows and bodies being enveloped in acid. I guess this is how my story ends. Crushed or melted by a dragon! *closes eyes waiting to be splatted*

.....What has happened all is silent! As I open my eyes I see a tall thin human sat on top of what seems to be a very dead green dragon! He must be one of those monks because before I could thank him he ran of at the speed of light. Why do I always get so close to meeting these great warriors only for them to freeze time or run of faster than my little legs can carry me. I will ask my brother Shortand he is a monk maybe he knows who this warrior was.

What is that shining under the dragon....its a staff, . Maybe this is the staff the guy in the tavern was speaking about but something is not right with it. As I walk closer I noticed something etched on the side, part 1/7. Oh god does that mean I have to fight more dragons in hopes of finding the other parts.....This great staff better be worth it! Time for a drink and some rest. Tomorrow I will visit Shortand and find out who the mysterious warrior was.

Demondwarf

Back to top Go down

The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 1 Empty Re: The tales of The-Short Stumpy Part 1

Post  L0BSTER Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Good Storie Dwarf

Has recieved the publish contract.
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum