12 Dark Secrets Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Map of the Lands Around TCWAN and Crossed Blades

2 posters

Go down

A Map of the Lands Around TCWAN and Crossed Blades Empty A Map of the Lands Around TCWAN and Crossed Blades

Post  Lachanadan Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:12 pm

Prologue:

Being a scholar and an infinitely curious explorer, I was delighted to hear that the city has its own private library when I first arrived to The City with a Name. After I spoke with the librarian my delight increased tenfold to hear that the library also housed a map of the land. After browsing for days and double-checking every book and shelf on the library, I am almost sure that this volume of maps is either stolen, destroyed, or lost. Heartbroken but without losing my curiosity I stepped out of the library and began my own expedition to chart the maps around the city.

This work in your hand is just an abridged version of what I have gathered during my travels around the land. I also have extensive notes which include insights on the local flora and fauna, notes about the people, and places that are indoors or underground. I have also gathered a plethora of artefacts, oddities, and curios from the four corners of the land. Those who are interested in a more in-depth conversation about the myriad things discussed hitherto, feel free to ask any of your questions to my person whenever I am available.

Dwarven Scholar and Explorer Dumathoin Silverbeard

l___       ____l  
                   l                   l
                   l   Blasted      l
                   l    Valley       l
                   l____      ____l
                   l                   l
                   l   Vermillion  l
                   l     Forest     l
                   l____     ____l
                   l                  l
                   l   Ruined      l
                   l     City        l
 ___________l___       ____l___________  
 l                 l                   l                  l
 l   TCwaN        Eastlands         Giant      l
 l                                           Hills       l
 l___       ___l____     ____l___________l
 l                 l                   l
 l    South            Druid      l
 l    Fields           Grove      l
 l___     ____l____      ____l
 lUnpatrolled l                   l
 l    Forest           High       l
 l    Road            Forest      l
 l                 l     Great      l
 l   Forest     l      Owl's      l
 l   Road       l     Wood      l
 l                                     l
 l          Crossed                l
 l           Blades                 l
 l______________      _____l
                   l                   l
                   l    South       l
                   l     Path        l
                   l___       ____l  
                   l                   l
                   l    Gathol      l
                   l    Woods      l
                   l____      ____l
                   l                   l
                   l    Gathol      l
                   l                   l
                   l___________ l

Lachanadan

Back to top Go down

A Map of the Lands Around TCWAN and Crossed Blades Empty Re: A Map of the Lands Around TCWAN and Crossed Blades

Post  L0BSTER Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Welcome Lachanadan.

I am glad you find the persistent world to your liking. The town library gives players information to help guide them to their destination
We try not to give too much information or spoiler’s because different players have different playing techniques and they prefer to find it them self’s.

Long ago... in the private library which was “two times” bigger did have a map of locations, and the objects that was used were "flags" which had location names but they were took out because not many people at the time used the library. Players would just team up with others and learn that way. Some of the conversation can be misleading because they have not been updated in quite a while, with some of the new changes.

I have recently seen that there are more new players then old players and to be honest I did not advertise the world, I only told the old players that I knew about me bring it back up. I find it outstanding that people can find this world.

Hopefully in the future when things settle I will advertise 12 Dark Secrets and would like players to try it out. But... at the moment there are problems that needs to be solved but at this present time I have ran out of time to work on it and submitted my last update for the time being. But... that does not stop me checking in once and a while and also solving some small problems.

Time can only tell…

L0BSTER

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

https://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Map of the Lands Around TCWAN and Crossed Blades Empty Re: A Map of the Lands Around TCWAN and Crossed Blades

Post  Lachanadan Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:29 pm

the introduction i wrote was just that actually. some introduction to the book. i wasnt really inconvenienced by the lack of a map anywho. i just wanted to do the book quest and i wanted to be somewhat useful. when i finished drawing the map i thought putting the map on its own wouldnt be so nice thats why i added the text.

cheers.

Lachanadan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum