What to do when you are not strong enough

Go down

What to do when you are not strong enough

Post  Filox on Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:00 pm

I came back to TCWAN after six or seven years. A lot of good memories came to my mind, and i need to make a start.
First of all, the 12 dark secrets. Easy to do with a little help from champions, heroes and paragons always ready to help.
But there is a time when you realize you are loosing the experience you are getting. About lv 17-18, not sure exactly. That was the point when i remember something about my old days: The epic experience points. It will be the only kind of experience you will win from now on.
In this point, every hints points you to the Plane of Elderkind. But my first try in there finished in a painful death.
You'd better get stronger before trying the Plane of the Elderkind. There are two areas that can be useful for that task: Berryl Groto and Corridor of Fire. Each enemy in there will provide with 100 epic xp points. You can also make some visits to the Back Alley. The hag will tell you where Gorg is waiting to ambush the heroes, and if you kill him you will get 150 epic xp points. Dont forget to deliver Gorg's head to Comril, in TCWAN. When you give him enough heads, you will see it worth the time you spend on it.
When I got my lv20 i realized my avatar got stronger, and that helped a lot to keep me alive in this two areas. Now, with this new avatar at my side, its time to try the Plane of the Elderkind.
Young elderkind dragons drops a claw when they die. Collect 15 of them and go to see Sling's Dragon in Crossed Blades. He will port you to the speakers planes to get some good items that indeed will help you in your path. 5 claws to go to the first plane, 10 to go to the second one. But remember, only one item can be pick from each chest. Choose wisely.
Sling's Dragon can send you to a third speaker plane if you bring him 15 elderkind claws, but at least for me, items in that chest weren't as useful as the ones of previous planes. Remember again, pick only one item if you go there.
And now... its time to enter the glowing portals at Plane of Elderkind. The battle is getting harder, but hey... we know this was not an easy task, don't we? Lets see where my travels leads.

Submitted as a book for Despertafierro.

Filox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do when you are not strong enough

Post  L0BSTER on Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:10 pm

Nice.. this is a nice informal book for new players to use some time.

You will recieve a Publish Contract soon..

L0BSTER
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin

View user profile http://12darksecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What to do when you are not strong enough

Post  L0BSTER on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:04 pm

Publish Contract Received..-DONE!!
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Admin